A dress sporran made from real leather and tartan with a metal cantle and chain tassles.
Made in Glasgow by highly trained craftsmen, using the finest materials. This sporran can be worn with a highland outfit or with a pipe band uniform.
The chrome finish option gives a highly polished and shiny effect (shown), while antique silver is more matte in appearance. The tassels can either be suspended by standard chains or by cross chains (as shown).
A free sporran chain is included. Please select the waist size you require.
This sporran is made to order and the delivery time 4 weeks.
Tartan Ranges supported:
- Marton Mills Balmoral (lightweight)
- Marton Mills Bute (mediumweight)
- Marton Mills Jura (heavyweight)
- House of Edgar Nevis (heavyweight) +£6
- House of Edgar Hebredian (mediumweight) +£6
- House of Edgar Dark Island (mediumweight) +£6
- House of Edgar Emblem (mediumweight) +£6
- Lochcarron Reiver (lightweight) +£12
- Lochcarron Breariach (mediumweight) +£12
- Lochcarron Strome (heavyweight) +£20
- Strathmore W60 (mediumweight) +£20
- House of Edgar Old and Rare (heavyweight) +£45
- House of Edgar Regimental (v. heavyweight) +£45